Valentine's Day can bring about a melting pot of emotions. For couples the occasion only comes once a year, so the stakes are high. For those celebrating their independence the party-of-one way, the day will come and go, but it's still a great opportunity to show yourself some love. In either case, the whole love part is easy.
If you're stumped and don't know what to get the man or woman in your life, or if you were pinching pennies for something special that's now sold out, don't worry. The goodies ahead will be your saving grace.
1. Little Book of Drinking Games, Urban Outfitters
2. Freixenet Cordon Rosado pink fizz
3. Rose candle, The White Company
4. Loop Hop Studs, & Other Stories
5. Pom Keyring, Whistles
6. Chocolate Making starters kit, Yumbles
7. Texturized wallet, Zara Home
Looking for a cocktail recipe? We think she will enjoy the bright Pomegranate Romance.
1. Marshall speakers, Urban Outfitters
2. Chocolate bars, Mast Brothers London
3. A Hard Night's Day, Phaidon
4. Cocktail Tool, Bar10der
5. FridgeMagnetic Scrabble, Waterstones
6. Moroccan After Shave Lotion, Aesop
7. Freixenet ICE
8. Bitters Collection, Amazon
If you feel like getting into cocktail-making, he'll love the refreshing Passion fruit & ICE.