We’re bursting and bubbling to talk to you about music, drinking and socialising; and guess what? It’s also FESTIVAL SEASON! So, to celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to WIN tickets to Bestival 2018!
From holiday destinations to the dreaded festival packing list, you can be sure to settle in for the perfect reading to get you ready for a dreamy summer. We’re also going to be showing you where you can enjoy a glass with us at all the best locations this summer, and most importantly: how to get your hands on these festival tickets! (We know your mouth is probably still wide open from reading that above.)
1. Feeling Freixenet at Bestival!
That’s right – this year, we’re going to be setting up camp at the most colourful show on earth! Bestival 2018 awaits, and YOU could win two tickets for you and a friend! Keep an eye out on our social channels for how to enter.
2. Feel the rhythm, feel the wine
We’re here to serenade you with these sweet summer Spotify melodies, crafted by Bestival. So, grab your nearest sunbed and a glass of our ICE Rosé (served with summer berries) and relax under the soothing influence of our very own playlist. Come rain or shine, this playlist promises to deliver the tunes to get you in the mood for the best summer ever.
Link to playlist
Find out where to buy Ice Rosé!
3. Destination: Freixenet
There’s nothing like a glass of ice cold fizz to awaken your holiday senses whilst sitting in an airport lounge. And who says you can’t wear sunglasses indoors? Channel your inner diva and get in the holiday mood with us. If you’re only just getting around to planning your summer holiday, here’s a list of our top holiday destinations:
1. Catalonia, Spain. Heritage is important to us, which is why we run public tours of our winery in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, the centre of cava production. And a short distance away from the beautiful, sunny, architectural city of Barcelona! From our world-famous black Cordon Negro to the beautiful and fruity Cordon Rosado, we’ll be there to welcome you and help you celebrate all life’s moments.
2. Valdobbiadene, Italy. Home to our beloved prosecco grapes which grow on the rolling hills from the town of Valdobbiadene. You could spend a couple of days driving along the “strada del vino”, indulging in wine tastings in village cantinas and staying in charming B&Bs run by winemakers. Bellissimo...
3. Brighton, UK. And sometimes, the most enjoyable experiences are closer to home. Enjoy a glass or two in the sparkling, sunshine-y seaside town of Brighton…a place where life is celebrated and only positivity pollutes the atmosphere.
4. Festival Packing #JustGotBetter
The dreaded bottomless backpack. Not quite as exquisite as a bottomless prosecco brunch. Full of needless clothing, snacks and tasteless alcohol…with so many possible things to pack, and with so much strain on your back, we want to make your life easier with our lighter packing. Check out our must-pack list:
• Your festival ticket (you won’t be getting in without it!)
• Tent (if you’re braving the terrain and sleeping under the sky)
• Sleeping bag
• Funky outfits
• I.D. (if you’re lucky enough to look under 25)
• Roll mat (be kind to your back)
• Toilet roll
• Plenty of sun cream
• A warm jumper (for when it gets a little chilly)
• Freixenet Cava Mini’s (best served in the sunshine with friends, or whenever you fancy over the weekend). Find out where to buy them here!
5. Where to head as the weather gets warmer…
You’re probably asking yourself: where can I just go to sit outside and enjoy a glass of Freixenet as the weather gets warmer? This year, we hope to see you celebrating life at one of our many listings. You can find us at London Cocktail Club, Cotswolds Hotels and many more…
Buy Italian Rosé
Full list of locations:
• All Bar One
• Miller and Carter
• Ember Inns
• London Cocktail Club
• Revolution Bars
• Rev de Cuba
• Tapas Barcelona
• Las Iguanas
• Delicious Dining
• Thorley Taverns
• Tapas Revolution
• La Tasca
• Havana Group
• Bourne Leisure
• SoHo House
• The Pig
• Cotswolds Hotels
• FJB Hotels
• Park Dean
• Swingers Crazy Golf