1. This prize draw is open to residents of GB only (England, Scotland and Wales) who are 18 years or over and excludes employees of Freixenet or National Wedding Show, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion. Residents in Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands are not eligible to enter.
2. The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on 29th February 2020 for receipt of all entries by the promoter.
3. All entries must be made by tagging a friend on the designated Facebook and Instagram posts
4. There will be two prize draws: 1 bottle of Cordon Negro Cava selected from Facebook participants and 1 bottle of Cordon Negro Cava selected from Instagram participants.
5. The prize is not negotiable, no transferable and non-refundable.
6. There is no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
7. The promoter reserves the right to verify any participant’s details including but not limited to age, before awarding a prize.
8. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received, overseen by an independent adjudicator.
9. The winner will be contacted via social media on the 2nd March 2020. If the promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within 28 days of initial notification, the Promoter will offer the prize to the next name to be drawn from all eligible entries.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize will be supplied by Freixenet. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the winner confirming acceptance of the prize and their preferred delivery address.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law Freixenet , the Promoter excludes all liability, for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
13. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms & Conditions. Any breach of conditions by entrant will void their entry.
14. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. Freixenet encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to visit http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ For more information.
16. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Freixenet reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Freixenet UK, Freixenet House, 23 Wellington Business Park, Dukes Ride, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45 6LS.