By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
1. The Promotion is open to residents aged 18 or over, of GB (England, Wales, Scotland) only. The Promotion is not open to:
a. residents in Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel islands; or
b. employees and immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. The Promotion will begin at 6:30pm on 28th March 2021 and end at 6:30pm 29th March 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To enter: Like, follow and comment with a “chick emoji* on the social media post at https://www.facebook.com/FreixenetUK or https://www.instagram.com/freixenetuk/
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The winner will have to provide proof of age.
6. The only account that will contact you about this giveaway is @freixenetuk. We will never ask you to divulge personal details or ask you to click a link or pay a fee to claim your prize.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Internet access is required to enter.
9. Prize: There are  prizes available to be won each. The prize include:
• A selection of our minis (6 in total)
• A box of 16 Ferrero Rocher
• A full-size bottle of Cordon Negro Cava
• Decorative easter eggs
• A wine and chocolate quiz
10. The winners will be selected at random, from all valid entries received, after the end of the Promotion Period and will be notified by [DM].
11. The Prize will be sent to the winners within  days from the time the winner contacts the Promoter to confirm their prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. Neither the Promoter or the supplier shall be liable in any way for the inability to meet delivery timeframes in the event of any national or local lockdowns, or any circumstances resulting from Covid-19 affecting the prize delivery supply chain. Should Covid-19 affect the ability to meet these deadlines, the Promoter/supplier will fulfil their obligations as soon as it is reasonably possible.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. Promoter: [Freixenet Copestick, 2100 First Avenue, Newbury Business Park, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2PZ].