Promotion open to Great Britain residents only, aged 18 or over.
Choosing the winners: 2 x winners who complete all the entry requirements will be picked at random.
Prize is: Two tickets to Kew the Music 2018 on Tuesday 10th July. Full details of prize below.
To enter: Customers must visit either the Freixenet UK Facebook page or Freixenet Instagram account (@freixenetuk) and click on the Kew the Music competition post. They will then be asked to comment underneath the image and tag the person they would like to take with them. Any additional entries will not be counted.
Promoter: Freixenet DWS, Freixenet House, 23 Wellington Business Park, Dukes Ride, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45 6LS. No entries should be sent to this address.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) the Isle of Man and Channel Islands are not eligible to enter. Employees of Freixenet, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. Internet access and a personal Instagram or Facebook account is required to enter this promotion. Please note, we will not be able to account for entries if the customers profile is set as private on Instagram.
4. This promotion opens on Friday 6th July and the promotion closes at midnight on Sunday 8th July 2018. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
How to enter
To enter: Customers must visit either the Freixenet UK Facebook page or the Freixenet Instagram account (@freixenetuk) and click on the Kew the Music competition post. They will then be asked to comment underneath the image and tag the person they would like to take with them.
Selecting the winner(s)
1. Two winners will be chosen at random (winners will be picked from those who have completed all entry requirements as detailed above) and will be the gifted two tickets for themselves and their guest.
2. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
1. Any content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
2. Any content which is potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable.
3. Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers it would be inappropriate to use.
4. Any entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
Two winners will receive: two (2) tickets to Kew the Music 2018 on Tuesday 10th July.
• Tickets for x2 people to attend Kew the Music 2018 on Tuesday 10th July.
Notification and delivery of the prize
3. The winners will be notified by the 9th July of being selected via either Facebook or Instagram.
4. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if the winner has not responded to the notification within 24hrs or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
5. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
6. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
9. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
10. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
11. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
13. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
14. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
15. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.