Freixenet (Freixenet Copestick): Pocket List Win Moments
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except that employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, of its subsidiaries, of other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion may not enter this promotion.
2. No purchase is required, internet access is required.
3. Maximum one entry per person.
4. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
1) Promotion Period:
Enter between 00:01 on 22nd June 2021 and 23:59 on 20th August 2021 inclusive.
2) To Enter:
Scan the QR code on the barker or visit www.freixenetwin.co.uk and select your preferred prize. Complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, and mobile telephone number) during the Promotion Period. You will then be entered into the prize draw for the relevant prize.
3) The Prizes: There are 5 prizes up for grabs – 1 in each category.
1 x Pampering experience: 1 x Pampering Experience for four people, delivered via an experience voucher/s. Plus 3 x bottles of Freixenet wine delivered to the winner. Winners and their 3 x friends are responsible for their own travel. Voucher valid for 20 months from issuing (experience delivered via 2 x vouchers). https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/experience/ref/rld10591444/luxury-bannatyne-elemis-spa-day-and-110-minutes-of-treatments-for-two
1 x Glamping: 1 x 2 night glamping experience for four people, delivered via an experience voucher/s. Plus 3 x bottles of Freixenet wine delivered to the winner. Winners and their 3 x friends are responsible for their own travel. Voucher valid for 20 months from issuing (experience delivered via 2 x vouchers). https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/two-night-super-glamping-pod-break-in-devon
1 x Festival experience at PITP: 1 x Pub In The Park experience including: 4 x tickets to 2 x Saturday sessions (1 x morning session and 1 x afternoon session) in Marlow, taking place 18th September 2021. Including 2 x free bottles of Freixenet wine on site PLUS a food allowance of £12 per person, as well as 1 x hotel stay for 4 people on the Saturday night (2 x doubles or 1 x twin double). Winners and their 3 x friends are responsible for their own travel.
1 x Cooking experience: Cooking experience for four people, delivered via an experience voucher. Plus 3 x bottles of Freixenet winer delivered to the winner. Voucher valid for 20 months from issuing (experience delivered via 4 x vouchers). Winners and their 3 x friends are responsible for their own travel. https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/experience/ref/cclpp/a-pizza-masterclass
1 x Yoga: Yoga experience for four people, delivered via an experience voucher. Plus 3 x bottles of Freixenet wine delivered to the winner. Voucher valid for 20 months from issuing (experience delivered via 4 x vouchers). Winners and their 3 x friends are responsible for their own travel. For full prize details view here https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/experience/ref/rld10588731/yoga-day-retreat-for-two-at-yoga-tree-of-life
4) Winner Selection:
Prize Draw: There will be 1 x winner per prize category (5 x prizes in total). All winners will be selected at random through an automated algorithm within 15 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. Winners will receive an email to the account with which they submitted their winning entry, stating that they are a winner within 5 working days of the winner selection. Winners will have 10 working days to respond to the winner notification email confirming their age and residency to be confirmed as the Winner of the relevant prize. If the Winner does not respond within this period, it will be deemed that the Winner has refused the Prize and a reserve Winner will be contacted in the order they were drawn with the same time frames for response. If a Prize cannot be awarded after approaching the reserve Winner, then the Promoter has the right to keep the Prize and to consider it unallocated. Non-winning entrants will not be contacted. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the details that they have provided upon entry are accurate.
9a) Entrants can choose to opt in to receive future marketing communications from Freixenet/ Freixenet Copestick if they wish to do so. Personal data will only be used for future marketing communications if an entrant specifically consents to receive such communications. Entrants who opt into marketing communications can opt out at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Unless prize winners state in their winner acceptance that they do NOT wish their details to be made available, the winner’s surnames and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter upon request to email@example.com with “Freixenet Winner” in the email header, to arrive between the 20th October 2021 – 20th December 2021. In any case winners’ names and regions will be made available to the ASA if requested.
7) The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value. Where the Promoter is not the manufacturer of the Prizes, any issues with defective products should be addressed to the manufacturer. The prize details are correct at the time of publishing the terms and conditions. If prize is unavailable or prize value exceeds value at the time of publishing terms, a similar prize may be given. Similarly, if prize details are subject to change a new prize may be given. Vouchers may also be subject to change at any time to an experience of similar activity.
8) In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions.
9) Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10) Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
11) The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and prizes are subject to the prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
12) The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
13) If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
14) If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the running of the Promotion and to modify or suspend any relevant element of the Promotion as it deems necessary. In these circumstances the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
15) By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
16) These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17) an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
Promoter: Freixenet Copestick, Newbury Business Park, 2100 First Avenue, Newbury RG14 2PZ